Montag, 13. Mai 2013

SPELT HAZELNUT COOKIES - VEGAN & SUGAR FREE


This recipe was a try out and it turned out so delicous! I'm allergic to some foods and besides that buying everything at the health food store is very expensive and I love baking, guess what, I bake my own stuff!

Just try it! I think it's a healthy alternative.
ingredients

1 cup hazelnuts roasted and ground
1 cup whole spelt flour
4 pinches of salt
125gr palm butter
1/4 cup agave syrup
1/4 rice syrup

How you do it

Preheat the oven to 160°C (320 °F)Mix dry ingredients together, add all the other ingredients and stir together. Set by side for about 40 Minutes. Roll out the dough and start making cookies in desired shape. Put on a tray with baking paper.

Bake for about 14 till 16 minutes, till they turn golden brown, it depends on how your oven bakes.

This wasn't the last time I made these! They taste so delicious, xoxo Jess

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen